Saturday, September 12, 2009

8 oz. Burger Bar



Craig and I had dinner here last night because we heard their meat is organic and grass-fed. We were not disappointed. It was fun to go to Hollywood, (on Melrose!) it was crowded and the music was loud but at least it was Neil Young (Southern Man,) Blondie, (Rapture) and NewOrder, (Blue Monday) for example. The burger was HUGE! (8 oz!!!) The meat was DELICIOUS, a combination of black angus sirlion, short rib and chuck. They also had great fries and onion rings. I highly recommend this place-- go support grass-fed beef! We had a lot of fun and really needed a night out. Craig's year at school has been really tough and home schooling isn't too easy either! We need some fun moments for sure.

1 comment:

criticalica said...

I do miss socal. Mmmm red meat!!! I end up eating slot of organic veggie stuff but I'd never get away with calling myself vegetarian. Not now anyways. Sounds like good music and good eats!!! Cheers!!!