Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful










We had a great Thanksgiving. My sweet Craig did most of the cooking and everything was delicious!! He especially enjoys doing the Turkey. Here he is stuffing it with Ceci. Grandma Ginny helped a lot too.

After the pumpkin felting project, I helped the girls make leaf rubbing (and colored) place mats for the table. Then we worked on our leaf crown sewing project that the girls have been working on for the past two weeks that they really wanted to finish today! I'm so proud of them (and myself,I did Ceci's) that we did finish. I think they turned our wonderfully.

We sure enjoyed eating our home made pumpkin pie with freshly whipped cream!

Afterwards, we watched "Mary Poppins" on the "big screen." Craig set up a sheet on the wall in our living room with a projector! It was sooooooo fun!!

I am so very thankful for all my blessings, I can hardly begin to express my gratitude!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. :)