Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snow Day at Lacy Park!



















With all the rain we've been having, I've been REALLY wanting to take the girls to the snow. (I even got them these really cute snowsuits at a second hand store!) BUT with all the rain, I understand that there is a little TOO MUCH snow and we don't have chains for our tires!

So can you imagine my happiness when I found out that they were going to have a snow day yesterday at Lacy park!? It was soooo much fun!! They had sledding and snow to just play around in. My girls LOVED it! The sledding was so much fun. I got to do it with Ceci! After sledding, Craig took the girls on shovel rides and helped them make snowballs with out hurting each other too much. Ceci made a tiny snowman. Later, Craig helped them make a super-cute snowgirl. We even packed a carrot and a hat just to make her!























What a totally fun time we had. And when we got home, I had some chicken soup with rice ready to eat which was so nice to warm up with.



















Later, sweet Grandma Ginny came over so that Craig and I could go to our ward temple night which was a very special experience. We got to hear a wonderful speaker before our session who reminded us that the people we do temple work for are there and are very grateful. It made the session very sweet.

No comments: