Sunday, January 24, 2010

Congrats to Anthony!





Today I went with my dad, Bella, and Ceci to visit my cousins Lisa and David and my Tia Lula and my Uncle Larry. Lisa lives with her family in Beaumont and my Uncle, Tia, and cousin David live in Utah! (Craig and Olivia stayed home because Craig had to finish his grades and Olivia wanted to stay with Grandma Ginny.)

We got together because Lisa's son, Anthony, was ordained to the Melchizedek priesthood to the office of an Elder! He is just putting his papers in to serve his mission and this is a very special occasion.

The drive out to Beaumont was GORGEOUS. I don't think I've ever been out that way. I've only been as far as Yucaipa to the apple orchards. The snow on Mt. Baldy was BEAUTIFUL.

We had a wonderful time attending church with my family and spending the afternoon together hanging out and having dinner. My aunt always makes me miss my mom!

Bella and Ceci loved playing with my cousin David. He is always sooooo much fun! It was great to get together.

No comments: