Wednesday, February 3, 2010

KIDSPACE! and LOST!


















Last night we took the girls to Kidspace. It's a children's science discovery center at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena and the first Tuesday evening of the month is their free night. We LOVE it there, but we haven't been able to go for a loooong time. So we finally made it up there last night. We had a great time, as usual, the only thing was that it was more crowded than I remembered!! I was hoping to do some fun science learning together, but our kids sort of ran around wild! I could hardly keep track of them! We also ran into a ton of friends there from our ward so our kids had fun playing with them and I socialized with my mom friends too! I did get to look at this neat bug collection with Bella for a while and later she got to pet a cockroach!! Yikes!!






We then hurried home just in time to put the girls down and watch the season premier of LOST! WOW!!! It was amazing. I LOVE this crazy show!!

1 comment:

FootprintsinClay said...

I am a huge LOST fan too! I love how different it is from anything on TV. I love the great character driven flashbacks/flashforwards! :)