Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day and our 12th Anniversary!









Like I said before, we really like Valentine's Day around here! We started our day making Valentines for our friends at church. The girls helped cut them and stamped them. It was fun to hand them out to our friends!

After church we made lots of Valentines for each other. I love making Valentines!


Later, Grandpa gave a card and some $ to Olivia for her birthday. Then he gave the girls each a See's truffle heart and they gave him his Valentines. Then, Grandma gave Olivia her birthday gift-- fairy paper dolls! Then the girls and Grandma exchanged Valentines.

Then, I gave the girls their Valentines and they gave Craig and I our Valentines. Today is our 12th anniversary!! We are going to celebrate by taking a small break from three wild girls and spend the night at Grandma's house. We are going to watch my new BBC Emma DVD that my sister sent me! Craig has tomorrow off so we're going to celebrate some more!

This is the Valentine I made Craig. :)

No comments: