Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Organic Pastures



Today was awesome. The girls and I went to volunteer at our co-op and had a great time. We helped do the eggs again and it was a lot of fun. Today was special though because we had a visit from Mark McAffee again, the owner of the dairy where we get our organic raw milk. He came to speak to us at our co-op, and then in the evening at my Holistic Moms group. So I got to hear him twice today!! He is a GREAT speaker. He is so knowledgeable and articulate! He is also very down-to-earth and funny. Before he left, we all got to drink milk together and then he gave some of us t-shirts! This photos is of my good friend Melissa, and me with two of my heros-- Steve Plog who runs our co-op and helps us get healthy food, and then Mark McAffee.

No comments: