Monday, December 7, 2009

Autumn Goodbye




Today was a BEAUTIFUL rainy day. The girls really wanted to go and check it out! It was nice to go out after a morning full of math. It was quite cold for sunny Southern California. (They played in it for a very short time!) It was nice to experience a little bit of winter.





We finally started taking out all our Christmas decorations and putting away our Autumn things today. I never seem to get started on decorating over Thanksgiving weekend like so many people do! As I was taking our Autumn things down, I realized I never put up a picture of our seasonal table with all the autumn things that we made and some pictures of some of our favorite autumn things. One of our favorite things that we enjoyed was our pumpkin candle that our local farmer's market honey man made. We loved using it for our circle times! The seasons sure do go fast. I can't believe it's already December 7th!

No comments: