Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our church Christmas Party













Our Christmas party was wonderful!! It started with a yummy dinner and a BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS dessert buffet. We then had a program with a nativity play where my girls got to be singing angels. I was lucky to be able to sing "Still, still, still," (one of my favorite Christmas songs) and then a duet with my friend Amy of "What Child is this?" My girls did a great job singing "Joy to the World," "Away in a Manger," and "Angels we have heard on high." After the play, we had a visit from Santa which was a lot of fun. I was also overjoyed to see that Elder Neves, an Elder who had taught my friends Brieanne and Eric (and baptized Eric!) was transferred into our ward!! Yay! And I'm having them over for dinner tomorrow!!

No comments: