Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beautiful, Rainy Days


We have had the most wonderful past couple of days of rain! It has been cleansing, refreshing, and beautiful! Monday was clouds all day, Tuesday and today gentle consistent rain. I loved it! I love the way everything looks when its wet and the lighting that a cloud covering creates. Its so pretty and it feels like autumn.

I'm really mad at myself that I didn't take any pictures of the girls playing in the rain! They did though! It wasn't cold, and it was coming down so softly. It was so fun for them. At one point, I caught Bella playing with her umbrella and singing "I'm singing in the rain!" I'm sad that tomorrow is predicted to be sunny and 80 degrees.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Rain is my favorite weather. Love it, love it, love it. :)